Skip to content

The Required Papers and Files for Getting the Aids

The required Papers and Files for Getting the Aids

  • Copy of the student and his father IDs
  • 2-Salary statement, or agricultural holding statement if he is a farmer , or a letter from insurance office if he is working in a private sector
  • Medical certificate for the student’s father’s illness and his inability to work
  • 4-Copy of death certificate if the student’s father is dead
  • 5- Statement of the student brothers if they still in the different stages of education
  • 6- Social paper from the social unit office if it’s the first time  that the student asks for help
  • Declaration that his mother doesn’t work either at private or governmental sectors
  • Report from the medical administration to determine the case of the students if he is disabled